Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blah

I have the blah feeling I get when I spend all day long inside my apartment not doing anything. Kameryn started throwing up last night and did with every subsequent bottle we gave her until this morning. I had to call Dr. Allie to find out what she wanted me to do, and Kami has been enjoying Grape Pedialyte since then. I hate it when Kami is sick, and I know how relieved I will be when she can talk to me and tell me how she feels. I would much rather listen to complaining then not know if she's close to vomiting or if she's feeling better.
I hope things are better tomorrow, that way this weekend won't be totally shot. And Kim is in town, I hope I can sit and talk with her and wallow in our friendship without worrying about Kami the whole time.

2 comments:

Danae said...

How is little Kami feeling? Any better? You know, even after they learn to talk, little kids don't know how to associate the way they feel with throwing up. She will still have that problem of not being able to tell you it's coming. Sorry... I was hoping there was something I could say on the bright side... but can't think of anything just now. ;)

Chelsee said...

Poor Kami. :(