You have always been there for me and Jay, and you've helped us out too many times to remember. We both really appreciate it. We love you so much! 
Saturday, July 28, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kitty!
Sorry to be the one to point it out, but someone put too many candles on your cheesecake. You're only 13, and someone put 20 candles. They must have thought it was Kjersti's birthday.
Love you!!!
Thanks Kjersti! I love you too! :) And Allie, I really hate to break it to you, but I really am 20. Really. Want to see my Driver's License?
This has to be the only family in which you have to show ID if you want anyone to believe how old you are.
Post a Comment