Confess away. It could be anything. You don't pay your bills on time. You haven't eaten a vegetable in three years. You don't know your times tables. You wear the same underwear two days in a row. You haven't yet washed the pot that's been in your sink for the past two months. Your neighbors complain because you mow your lawn too infrequently. You kiss your pet on the mouth. You talk to yourself out loud - and answer yourself. You're wearing your old e-rings and wedding band just because they look pretty and happened to be right next to the computer (*blush*).
Obviously I don't usually blog my answers to them, even though they do get me thinking, but tonight I figure, What the Heck? So here it is, a list of confessions you may or may not know about me:
I am TERRIBLE at Geography. I think I've admitted to this before, but I don't have the foggiest idea what is where. It's not that I haven't tried to learn, it just doesn't stick with me for some reason.
I also still check my hands to know right from left. It's more of a comfort thing than anything. I don't do it the typical way, I know that my scar is on my left hand, so I'll glance at my left hand, see the scar and know that it's right. (Ha!)
I LOVED being pregnant. I loved it so much I get jealous when I see pregnant women, which I know isn't the typical response. There is something so amazing about being pregnant, and I was always so proud of what my body was capable of doing. Getting pregnant again soon isn't a good idea for me, but I can't wait until I am again.
I never pay my bills on time. I don't think anyone is surprised by that one.
More than that, though, I never do ANYTHING on time, let alone early. I heard once that people who are chronically late are trying to let people know that they can't be controlled, a "I'll get there when I want to get there" sort of attitude, but I don't think that's the explination in my case - I just procrastinate.
I cry ALL THE TIME. And it's not crying because I'm sad most of the time, I cry when I'm moved by something. And it's no holds barred, I'm afraid, it can be a movie, or a TV show, or a commercial, or Story Corps or the news. Anything.
I'm a pack rat, and in my mind, I'm the worst kind. I keep things in case I need them one day, but worse than that, I almost don't know what's important to keep and what can be thrown out when it comes to papers and receipts, so I keep everything.
And I'll give you a last one and then wrap this up: I think that if Harry Potter lives I'll consider reading the books.
3 comments:
Wa-hoo!!! You are going to love the books so much. I haven't finished Book 7 yet, but if Harry dies, what was the point? So he MUST live. I think starting with Book 1 will definitely help you like Harry more. Your sense of justice will make you an advocate for him. Plus, he, Hermoine and Ron are all just loveable characters. And they aren't the only ones. I heard a book review on NPR today and the guy said it has a "very satisfying" ending. So... Harry won't die.
Kjersti, you don't have to get me anything for Christmas if you really read Harry. Just reading you say that you MIGHT read them made me so happy that it isn't even funny.
Hooray!! I want you to read Harry Potter so bad!! And when you do, and you love it, I want ANOTHER public apology! :) j/k Just read them!! I love them and I am almost done with book seven!
Post a Comment