Friday, February 24, 2006

REASONS I KNOW MY BABY WILL BE CRAZY

1. Because of who her dad is. :)
2. Because since I've been pregnant I crave buttery popcorn, tater tots, KitKats, and a recent addition, lemonade.
3. Because her dad reads her Harry Potter. And he started with Book 6.
4. Because when I feel her and press against her, she pushes back out against me.
5. Because any time Jay talks into my belly at her she dances up a storm.
6. Because since I've been pregnant with her I've been to a Tori Amos concert and a Nine Inch Nails concert.
7. Because of who her mom is...:)

4 comments:

Kimba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimba said...

Kjersti I swear when I first read this I thought you meant YOUR Dad and YOUR Mom!!!!!! I couldn't figure out why you would put that, and then all of a sudden it hit me....YOU are the Mom!!! Jay is the Dad!!!! It was an insane moment. :) As crazy as that still seems to me, I know you and Jay will be great parents. :) Even if you caused your baby's craziness. :)

Little Momma said...

Okay, so for clarification:

REASONS I KNOW KJERSTI'S BABY WILL BE CRAZY

1. Because of who her grandpa is.
2. Because, since I have become an expectant grandma, I can't seem to get the idea out of my mind that I am going to retire when Baby Kameryn is born. Then I can hold her and rock her and sing to her all day long while Kjersti works.
3. Because I too have this overwhelming urge to read Harry Potter to her, Books 1-6 in order(because I am a perfectionist).
4. Because I also have this overwhelming urge to sign her up for piano and ballet lessons.
5. Because I what to buy her pretty little pink dresses that she can wear to church (?) (Well, where else could she wear them?)
6. Because of who her aunts and uncles are.
7. Because of who her grandma is.

Danae said...

Kjersti, you know that little girl is going to be spoiled rotten! I couldn't believe that Jay asked me if I was going to pinch her cheeks!! No way!! I'm going to be the favorite, and have you ever seen an Aunt that was liked when she pinched the cheekies? It won't happen.

Mom, I hope you'll buy church clothes for my babies too! And rock them and hold them!! You're so darling. Your comments make me want kids just so I can see you with them. :)