Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THINGS I ENJOY

This morning on the radio they were talking about how people are so quick to send out hate mail or critisisms, and never think to say anything about the things that they thouroughly enjoy and appreciate. I think that's an excellent point to work on, being a little less quick with speaking up about what I HATE and instead talking about things that I really enjoy. So here's a breif list that won't even come close to covering everything and I will feel free to add onto when I feel like it.
Things I Enjoy:
1.Playing Scrabble with my mom, Jay and Geoffrey. Even though Mom and Geoffrey consistantly kick my ass. I also like playing text twist with the same group because we're freaking geniuses at it. Has anyone else gotten 150,000 points on that game? I think not.
2.Playing cards, be it Pinochle (spelling?!) with Gary and Danae, Nerts with Kim and Abby or Hand and Foot with anyone who's willing to sit and play.
3.Watching American Idol at Danae's house with a big ol' Dr. Pepper. :) Can you see Wesley cringe while reading that one?!
4. Being with Jay. You'd think since we've been together for almost 5 years now the appeal would wear off, but it really hasn't. I love it because he's fun to be with and we make each other laugh and are consistantly making up little games that other people would probably laugh at, but we stay entertained.
5. Knowing that Danae is pregnant. Everything about that is so exciting to me, I'm excited for her and hope that she loves being pregnant as much as I do. And I also hope I can support her with her pregnancy as much as she's supported me through mine.

So there it is, A Tuesday morning list of things I enjoy. And don't worry, I'm sure there will be lots of hate mail and critisisms from me again shortly. :)


2 comments:

Danae said...

I do love being pregnant! I do, I do! AND, I love playing cards and watching American Idol. I love that there is a show for pretty much every day of the week that you like so I can bribe you to come hang out with me!!

I also really love saturday morning breakfasts with the family. I love it whenever we're all able to get together.

I love it when people respond to my blogs. I love it when I get e-mail, or good old fashioned mail with stickers all over them!

And I absolutely love my husband. I love that he is as excited about our baby as I am. He's a good man, and I love how much he loves me. I'm a better person when I'm around him.

-Wes- said...

American Idol WITH Dr. Pepper! Double cringe!