Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Baby's Heart
So despite them telling me that baby's heart condiditon was "benign" a week ago, at my check-up today they found that it's beating even more irregularly than it was a week ago. Which means I'm back off to the specialist in the morning to see what's going on. They say the whole thing increases my chances of a C-section, and if for some reason they find that the baby is hurting herself and needs help they'll deliver her early. I told my doctor to bring it on. We'll see what the specialist says tomorrow, though. I'm pretty sure everything will turn out fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell Kameryn she needs to lay off the caffeine!!!!! I hope everything goes fine this morning Kjersti!!!! We'll be praying for you / her!!! Update us okay!?! Love you!!
Do you want a C-section? I have heard that once you have one of those, that is how you have to have the rest of your children. I have problems with someone wanting to cut me open... but, hey, if thats what you want... I guess both ways are going to be painful...
Actually, there is a movement to return mothers with previous C-sections to vaginal deliveries. It's called Vaginal Birth After Ceasarian (VBAC). If the mother meets certain criteria (young enough, healthy enough, etc) she can opt to try the vaginal birth.
I know I'm a geek.
Post a Comment