Sunday, July 01, 2007
Whatever!
I had intended to write every day for a week, at least, trying to get myself back into the habit. Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to because my laptop at home got a virus and we can't seem to get it to work. I'll try to come up to mom's or still blog somehow. It's too bad because I was really enjoying getting the habit back. Sometimes I'm convinced even sub-par posts are better than nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That what you get for downloading all that porn!
"Dime it! HA HA HA HA HA HA
Sorry, I guess it's not that funny...
Definitely! Not that I'm one to talk, I'm trying to get back into the habit too, after my...two or three week break! we'll do it together...
I feel your pain. I HATE not having a computer in my apartment!
Post a Comment