Saturday, February 18, 2006
Last time I talked to Allison on the phone she asked me why I hadn't started my own blog yet. I had been thinking about it, especially because I enjoy all the blogs I read so much and check them daily. So this morning I decided to start one and wrote out a long message that I thought would've been excellent for my first blog entry. Apparently someone somewhere disagreed, because I've been trying to get it posted for about 2 hours now and can't do it. So here is a new, different first blog and maybe after this works (or doesn't, as my luck has gone this morning) I can post the other, better first blog. Here it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your first blog entry probably had to clear NSA first.
This is actually Elisalyn saying: I loved your first blog. I said "wow" aloud to Wesly (short for Wes-the-silly) as I read it because your dream was so beautiful. Your writing is so strong and your maturity and wisdom blow me away (like as in impress, not as in you are Dick Cheney). You are awesome : )
This is Elisalyn again saying that my other comment on this post I meant to be a comment on your Saturday 2-18 post (the dream with the Allison-guru). I am a dork. Wes is being a complete pompous dick about this and making fun of me right now and I can't stop giggling. Love you babe.
That Dick Cheney comment was the best ever, you are so funny. And Elisalyn, I take it as a huge compliment from you that you think I'm a good writer, because I've read your blog and so much of what you say is so beatuful and poetic. Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it!
Post a Comment