Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Quick Thought

I think my family is the most important thing to me. I love being around you guys. I just wanted you all to know that, that my happiest times are times when we're all together, and tell you that being close to you is something I value above anything else. In addition to loving the relationships I have with you, I'm also happy that Kameryn gets to grow up so close to so many people who love her so much, and family that's NOT as close but still loves her so much. (Word that you're spoiling the babies HARDCORE this year has gotten out, Allison!) So thank you guys for everything, and for helping me remember what is most important in life.

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

I love you!!!

Allie said...

I am totally spoiling the babies this year.
Our family rocks.

Danae said...

We love you, too! Family is by far the most important thing to me. I'm glad that my family members are my best friends, and hey, Jay and I are even buds these days. :)