Sunday, April 15, 2007
Any Advice?
As Kameryn has been teething, she's been sleeping less and less. We had a really good schedule going for awhile, but it has completely dissolved. Last night she would fight off sleeping until she finally gave in - at 2 in the morning! Does anyone have any advice for me? Is it just a rough patch and I should be patient with it, or should I train her to sleep in her crib all over again? ANY advice would be appreciated, even if it's just ideas from my friends who don't have kids. We can't keep staying up like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, I am one of those "I don't have a baby, therefore I have no say" individuals. :) I'm going to assume you've tried Orajel? Also, they've (the all powerful "THEY"!) said that the baby tylenol's work wonders, and can help you get some sleep!!
I have heard that a little bit of brandy in the bottle does the trick, but I don't know what constitutes "a little bit" and I wouldn't want to encourage you to get Kameryn drunk...yet. I'd offer the Muscat from your earlier post, but it's too yummy to share with the underage.
This may not be a popular suggestion, but I've heard rubbing Southern Comfort on the gums not only numbs them for her, but also the little bit of alcohol will help her to sleep. I've had people swear by it.
Kjersti, the teething tablets we give Isaac totally knock him out. Did you guys go and buy any of those yet? If not, come and get some of mine. (You would have had some on Sunday if you hadn't ditched out on me... just saying.) :)
Put her in her crib!! I'm tellin gyou it's easier to sever the tie from Mom and Dads bed right now than in will be down the line. Try starting her in her crib for naps, then once she gets used to that you can start putting her in there for the night. Trust me, you'll thank me later. As for the teething thing, it's all about chew toys and teething tablets. It works 9 out of 10 times. Highly recomended.
Allie,
It was on the bottle not in the bottle! I'm calling CPS now, just so they have time to prepare before you get pregnant in August!:)
SSFB
Post a Comment