Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Contribution

So it's been a couple of nights since I blogged, which in a way was nice, but also made me feel like a total slacker. In addition to that slacker-ness, I also haven't finished my book for March. I figure that I read two books in January, and as such that buys me an extra week to finish my book for March. It's something I made up for myself, like "Resolution Extra Credit." And it's my resolution, so I figure I can do what I want.

So tonight after reading some E-mails I'm thinking about my life and about my friends: I have one that has moved twice in two years and in that time bought two different franchises, another of my friends is pregnant with her second baby, a little boy. I also had a friend write an E-mail tonight saying her and her husband just bought a house. Such huge accomplishments, and I try to think of anything that makes me feel a little better about where I'm at, and this is what I've come up with:

This weekend, I sent a postcard to Postsecret. A good one. And so did Jay. So now my Sunday Ritual Obsession will be that much more fun to look forward to, and it will also be interesting to see if you guys can pick out my postcard, if it happens to be chosen for the website.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Okay, seriously. This weekend is when I'm going to send mine in....

Secondly, you have an adorable, insanely cute little girl who is nearly ONE YEAR OLD who is obviously happy and well-adjusted. I'd say that's the biggest accomplishment you could ever ask for.

Danae said...

Dude! When I sit down to think about what I'd send in, there are two many secrets... he'd get a post office box full of just MY secrets! :) They're good ones, too!