Happy Birthday Kameryn!!!!! I can't believe it's been a year!!! A YEAR, KJERSTI. That's insane. I was going to bring her a little present when I came in May, but now that I can't come until June (work! bla!) I'll be sending you something!!!! Or rather, her something... :)
Kjersti! That was a rockin' party! I had a lot of fun, and she was SO CUTE to watch eating her cake. I'm glad so many people in our family could come and show Kameryn, and you guys, how much they love you. What a little sweetheart! I'll probably be posting my pictures of the party here soon too...
So CUTE! And I totally took that "family walk" picture! you guys make it so easy to take cute pictures! She is always smiling and you two are always so cute with her! Love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kameryn!!!!! I can't believe it's been a year!!! A YEAR, KJERSTI. That's insane. I was going to bring her a little present when I came in May, but now that I can't come until June (work! bla!) I'll be sending you something!!!! Or rather, her something... :)
Kjersti! That was a rockin' party! I had a lot of fun, and she was SO CUTE to watch eating her cake. I'm glad so many people in our family could come and show Kameryn, and you guys, how much they love you. What a little sweetheart! I'll probably be posting my pictures of the party here soon too...
That Kami, she sure knows how to party! Watch out for her as a teenager!
So CUTE! And I totally took that "family walk" picture! you guys make it so easy to take cute pictures! She is always smiling and you two are always so cute with her! Love you!
Post a Comment