
Obviously this picture isn't of incredible women, but I couldn't resist. Isaac is the cutest baby boy ever, and Danae is such a good mom to him. Happy first Mother's Day, Danae!
"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Kjersti, you are so sweet, and we feel just as lucky to have you in Isaac's life. You are totally like his second mother. And while we're talking about it, Jay does a really great job with him, too.
Thanks so much for the pictures! I LOVE the ones of me and Kami and Gary with Issac. It's SO fun to have family so close and to be able to be together.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
This is really sweet, Kjerst. I hope you had a great Mother's Day too! :) I love you!
Happy Mothers Day!!!! Kjersti you are so beautiful, such a great mom. How is it that an entire YEAR later, I'm still reeling from the fact that you're a mom!? You're a natural though, and I'm just so happy and so excited for you. I love you!
I hope that littleMomma, HotMomma, and RedMomma all had a good mother's day.
Thanks, Kjersti, for this sweet post. You're a pretty incredible woman yourself, and there are a lot of ways in which I look up to you too.
Each one of these pictures just does something to my heart. My beautiful girls and grandbabies...
I am also glad to see that you included yourself in this list of incredible women.
Post a Comment