

Kameryn got a huge kick out of the fact that you could hit ANYWHERE and it would still make noise.


The best part of this was that Kameryn would try to dial the phone and then babble like she was talking, but her tone would go from serious to really high, as if the person on the other end was telling her something REALLY exciting. Then she threw her head back and started laughing. With any luck she won't inherit my "insessant talking on the phone while growing up" gene, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
2 comments:
At least if she does, in this day and age we have cell phones, so she won't be blocking the phone for the REST of the family! :)
It was a lot of fun playing with Kami while she was here. I played the piano with her and she would dance. We also watched a little of the Last Unicorn.
Alright, that's it. It's baby time. :) That last pic is my favorite! I LOVE that, why do they always want to turn the phone around, I find it so endearing.I was showing Caleb as we were driving to church, "LOOK! LOOK AT HOW CUTE! CABE! WE NEED A KAMERYN!"
Post a Comment