Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The CD of My Life

DANG IT! I missed Saturday's post, and now I'm posting this one late enough it says it's Tuesday! Is there a Nablopomo for every other day?! Because apparently I would ROCK at that one!

It occurred to me today that I really wish my life had a soundtrack. I would love the guy who did 3:10 to Yuma to do the instrumentals. And I hope I do something cool enough in my life that I could get Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole" in there. And I'm no good at baseball, so that idea's out.

What songs would you guys want on your soundtrack?

2 comments:

Abby said...

these questions are so HARD!!! I am working on it, though. And will be returning my list to you some(day)time.

;)

MY problem is that my tastes change so much from year to year. Right now though? I am loving Meryl Streep's version of Abba's song "Winner Takes All" from Mama Mia.

And I saw 3:10 to Yuma in the theater with Brian and loved it. But I don't remember the music. I will have to give it a listen. I do love the music from Dances With Wolves for instrumentals.

Love ya buddy. Thanks for making life interesting and meaningful and making me think.

Chelsee said...

I would have to have Hans Zimmer do mine. I still can't believe you went without me, but it was cool enough that we can go see it together again. :)