To Kim and Caleb: Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and your new son!! I can't wait to see him and hold him for myself. The pictures are SO great! And I don't know if you know this, but babies aren't supposed to look perfect the DAY they're born. They're supposed to be swollen and look like they've been through quite an ordeal, and I have to say your baby looks like someone came and set him gently in your lap. What a BEAUTIFUL boy!
I'm totally jealous of what comes next for you. People say it's so hard having a newborn, and IT IS, but it's filled with getting to stare at your sweet baby and marveling at how perfect he is! I love the feeling of awe and disbelief that you MADE that baby and he's YOURS and will be forever! I'm sure this is all stuff you already know by now.
I love you both and I can't wait to see your baby boy! I wish more than anything I could be there with you right now!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Kim!! He is so CUTE!!
Diddo what she said. ;)
Thank you so much! We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. I'm sure Kim will be telling you all about it!
Post a Comment