Monday, November 10, 2008

Time Rolls On...

I swear to you guys, I was pregnant yesterday. And today:

5 comments:

Abby said...

SO cute. Love to hear you cheering her on in the background. What a good mommy you are.

Liv said...

Holy cow!! She looked like a little bug. In a good way.

Kimba said...

WHATEVER. Kjersti. TOO FAST! You WERE just pregnant, I swear we were just commiserating on IM like, yesterday. But yeah! No hesitation, just rolled right on over. Go Reagan!

Abby said...

in addition, it was less than a year ago that we were at Paradise Bakery and Kim and I surmised you were pregnant without you even telling us...or anyone else for that matter.

Chelsee said...

I saw that first hand! That was awesome! I can't believe she is rolling over all ready!! But, you know what that means?!? I can start teaching her to crawl now!! Cause you said I had to wait for her to roll over first! But now, she is fair game!! :)