Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is How We Do It!

My family got together at Allison's house to watch the game. We were all rooting for the U, except for my dad and Joy who didn't end up in any of the pictrues. Which I understand. After the brutal defeat, I would be embarassed to admit I was rooting for the Y also.TOUCHDOWN!!!

Every time the U scored or intercepted or blocked a pass, we would yell and scare Reagan to death! But she was a pretty good sport!





Danae and I support the U. Allison? Supports Guiness.

What an AWESOME game!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Hmm...suspicious lack of a Saturday post...hmmmm.

But I've thought about it, and it was pretty much made up for in the super cute pictures provided for the Sunday post.

Plus, I rooted for the U, too. So.

Kjersti said...

Jay actually posted the cheater "Day 22" post for me so I could go back and post later, but since I didn't post yesterday I would've felt like a big fat cheater doing it this morning. So, I lose. But I'm okay with it.

Chelsee said...

Our family rocks! We have such a great time together! These pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I root for Allison's team!

SSFB

Kimba said...

Look at Reagan! So adorable!