"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Reminiscing
For awhile, I didn't go anywhere without my camera. I was always taking pictures of my friends. Sometimes doing some odd stuff. But this is a tribute to them, because I still love you all so much.
That is so cool! I love that you have pictures of Oak Hills in there. It doesn't look anything like that now! I try to take pictures of my friends all the time too, but it looks like your friends are a lot more cooperative than MY friends! :P
Seriously, that's like, 1/23482985729847th of the pictures you have. Our early lives are documented for sure, and it's so fun to see the pics. Even if they're totally embaressing. Like this calendar that I love / can't wait when some people come over and go, "...you guys were wierd...". :) We seriously are lucky.
6 comments:
did you have to put the one of my butt? ;)
i love you so much, too.
That is so cool! I love that you have pictures of Oak Hills in there. It doesn't look anything like that now! I try to take pictures of my friends all the time too, but it looks like your friends are a lot more cooperative than MY friends! :P
Oak Hills!!
You girls are so wonderful. I've always been envious of your friendships!! Good girlfriends are hard to come by and you all are so lucky.
Seriously, that's like, 1/23482985729847th of the pictures you have. Our early lives are documented for sure, and it's so fun to see the pics. Even if they're totally embaressing. Like this calendar that I love / can't wait when some people come over and go, "...you guys were wierd...". :) We seriously are lucky.
Kjersti, you are so awesome! I am so glad that you took so many pictures during those years. We all look so young!
I just can't get over that picture of my butt.
Post a Comment