Friday, March 03, 2006

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY?!

The other night Jay and I were talking before we went to bed about when we thought Kameryn would finally come. He says he's always had the feeling that she'll come a few days early and be born at the end of April, I think she's gonna come a few days after my due date, probably around May 9th or 10th. Anyone else want to weigh in? I'm not sure what the winner will get, but I'll try and think of something really cool....

7 comments:

-Wes- said...

Put me down for $50 on cinco de Mayo.

Hey is it too late to talk you guys out of the name. It just reminds me of a certain Radford...

Kjersti said...

I'm sorry to tell you, Wes, but we're pretty stuck on it. Maybe subconsciously it's our way of redeeming the Hanna side of the family; Mom's gonna bring a new meaning to Grandma Hanna, and when you think of Kameryn you're gonna think of my sweet little girl and not our dumbass cousin.

Danae said...

I think it will be May 2nd. Two days early!! If I win, you have to return the favor, and throw me a baby shower!!

Allie said...

Why leave it up to chance? Why not induce? (Devil's Advocate speaking here). That way Wes and I can plan to be there when she makes her grand entrance.

Little Momma said...

Weigh in? Bad choice of words. No thanks. I have an aversion to weighing in. "Do I have to..." :)

Kimba said...

The day before I get there.....you don't mind waiting for me right? Even it's a month or something!?!?!? :)

Chelsee said...

I don't know Kjersti. I was two weeks overdue, or at least I think I was because you have that same story too. But, hey, I will take that one. Two weeks late. Have fun :)