Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today was my birthday and once again my family has spoiled me rotten. Dad came up for dinner despite his car troubles, Mom made me the best beef stroganoff ever and bought me birthday pies, Wesley called and talked to me from Alaska, Allison also called and talked to me a couple times and made an excellent "Top 10" list that cracked me up. Danae gave me Dead Poets Society which absolutely rocks because of how upset I was the other day when I wanted to watch it and couldn't find it anywhere, Chelsee went above and beyond with buying me baby outfits, blankets and burp cloths, and Geoffrey taught us all an important birthday lesson: The holy land is in Africa.
I love all you guys, thank you so much for everything. I appreciate all of you remembering and everything you do for me.

1 comment:

Danae said...

Heck Yeah! Geoffrey, you rock! Maybe you should read the Poisonwood Bible... it might convince you otherwise.

Hoo-ray for Dead Poet's Society!!