WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH JAY WHILE HE'S SLEEPING:
"Hey Jay, are you hungry?"
"No, I don't feel good."
"Why don't you feel good?"
"My stomach is upset."
"Did you eat something that upset your stomach?"
"No, someone filled my ears with food."
"What does that mean?"
Jay, getting frustrated, "It means that someone filled my ears with soup and now I don't feel good!"
Me: "Did they use a funnel?"
Jay, even more frustrated. "NO, THEY USED A WAND! ....STOP LAUGHING AT ME!"
But really, when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. The kid doesn't feel good because some asshole filled his ears with soup and gave him an upset stomach. Silly for me to even need to ask!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mere muggles would never understand, right Jay?
Dude, Kjersti, this tops Gary's weird dreams! I was laughing so hard when I read this!
At least he wasn't fishing for rabbits, as I tend to do in my dreams......
Post a Comment