Friday, March 17, 2006


Yesterday Jay was telling me that he'd been thinking about it, and one of the reasons he's excited for Kameryn to come is because "We get to take cupcakes to school on her birthday!" My husband is so cute. My baby will be spoiled rotten.

5 comments:

Little Momma said...

I love this picture, Kjersti. Such a precious pose.

-Wes- said...

Happy Birthday Kjersti!!!

Allie said...

10 Things I love about Kjersti

10. The Little Drummer Boy duet that we sing together
9. Her sweet spirit.
8. The way I can ALWAYS trick her on Christmas by telling her that the thing she wanted was all gone and then she cries when she really gets it.
7. Just talking about shit together
6. Her poetry--she's plugged into the poetry outlet!
5. Her heroes (like Red Emma).
4. The way she won't let anything die (like the fact that lunch is a privelage and not a right).
3. Her excitement to become a new mother. She's going to be amazing.
2. Singing in the car together--even if she does turn it up so loud it blows out my speakers
1. Kjersti is hilarious, and her laugh is totally contageous

Happy Birthday, Red!
Love you!
Allie.

-Wes- said...

"This little girl has a birthday, this one sitting here.
Father in Heaven bless her, throughout the coming year!"

I just knew your birthday wouldn't be the same without that little tag.

Danae said...

Sorry, Kjersti. I've been a little bit absorbed in my own little world these past couple of weeks. I hope you know I love you, and that even though I didn't blog a poem about your birthday, you still rock! I also love this picture!! Hoo-ray for your upcoming baby-shower, which I am throwing for you! That's enough to make up for missing the birthday blog poem, right??