WESLEY
Today is Wesley's birthday, and Wes, I just want to say Happy Birthday and that I love you. There are so many things I admire about you, and one of them is that you always do your own thing, be it teaching English in China or studying for a semester at Cambridge or writing for a paper in Alaska, you always seem content to re-invent yourself and your surroundings and you do it with a total grace, you make it seem so easy. I like that you're so intelligent and that you also have an artistic side to you that keeps you doing plays and musicals. I wish you were closer so I could watch them. And I love it when you're around. You're fun to talk to and you're fun to laugh with. I think it's so awesome that you're coming down to see my baby and I can't wait to see you.
Happy birthday, Wes. I wish you all the best.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment