Saturday, March 25, 2006

AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF

To add insult to injury, the doctor also said that until Kameryn's born I shouldn't have any soda or chocolate because the caffeine will speed up her heart. And it's harder than you think to quit! I told my mom about it this morning and then had a big ol' glass of chocolate milk, not even thinking! Plus we have my birthday pies still, and it's just so mean to say I can't have a slice when they're just sitting there in all their seducing chocolate-y goodness.

5 comments:

-Wes- said...

I'm happy for your good news.

I remember asking a friend who was soon to welcome a new baby what his biggest worry was.

"I just want it to have 10 fingers and 10 toes," he told me.

Allie said...

I'm glad to hear that things are looking good for the little bean. It sounds like she's got good energy (all that kicking). No caffeine or chocolate for you, eh? That little bean better be worth it! =)

Kimba said...

You can do it Kjersti!!!!!!!!!!! :) I have faith in you. :) I'll be the better friend and eat TWICE the amount of chocolate to make up for you. :) I'll even consent to one caffeinated beverage, since I'm try to stay off it. Then I'll tell you about how wonderful it was. It'll be your surrogate chocolate eater. :) Hehehehe...........

Kimba said...

"tryING" to stay off it..... it's Sunday okay?!?! My day of rest....for my brain....

Chelsee said...

I had to stop eating chocolate and caffeine when I had my ulser. It sucked. Sorry Kjerst.