Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Despite Myself

Last night we went and saw "V for Vendetta" and at one point V holds up a needle and syringe, and for the rest of the scene I was completely distracted wondering where he was going to throw it away since there wasn't a Sharp's container anywhere.

3 comments:

Allie said...

That cracks me up!

Kimba said...

I know how it is, my medical anatomy and physiology classes ruined so many movies for me...and perhaps for several other people who had deal with my eye rollings and "they can't use a defib machine when she's wet AND laying on a metal surface!!" screams. What was that movie anyway?

Danae said...

Is that also kind of like the part on Just Like Heaven when Reese Witherspoon calms down the pscyho by sticking him in the ass with a needle, and the calmly puts it in her pocket and walks away? I wondered what happened with that needle myself.