Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Monday Night Fun

Chelsee has already shown off the good time we had taking pictures of Allie in her wedding dress yesterday. I was going to make a post of my own showing off the pictures I had taken, but apparently my computer just can't hack it. I moved three into my picture file, and then my computer let me know I didn't have ANY more disk space. NONE. Not only that, but it wasn't playing anymore. I tried to go into a picture and rotate it, and it didn't budge. The laptop has put it's foot down.
As for the pictures I got before the technological temper tantrum, they're some of my favorites:The last picture I got was of Kami, but I can't lie and say I took the picture. It was another one of Chelsee's brilliant moments behind the camera: We were helping Kameryn drink out of the drinking fountain, which she was having a lot of fun with, and she looked back at her dad long enough for Chelsee to snap this shot:

2 comments:

Danae said...

These are great pictures, too! I wish you guys would have invited me...

Chelsee said...

I love that picture of Kameryn!! I really liked a lot of the ones you took of Allie too!

And Danae, it was really just a last minute thing since the weather was decent. Please don't feel bad that we didn't call you too. We were all rushing to get up there before we ran out of light. :(