Jay and I were talking about it last night, and I'm wiritng about it to get a general idea of what people think: We were thinking about having Kameryn's birthday party at Muller Park and barbaquing some hamburgers. The idea came up because we know Jay's parents would really like to be at her party, but we couldn't invite them to Mom's because Mary Jane is allergic to the cats.
Also, instead of her actual birthday, we're wondering if it would work on Friday, April 27 because Allison is going home early and leaving the next morning. Would you guys want to do it after work? Please respond one way or another.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think it will work for me either way. I signed off her birthday, but then I will also keep it open if you wanted to do it Friday after work instead.
Friday is fine with me. I can be there with bells on my feet!
No! No! :) Wait until I get there! Mother's Day weekend!?!? :) Just teasing.......I WOULD be there though...you know I would....
Pictures will have to suffice. :)
I think a bbq on Friday sounds SWEET!
I think we can make it... I'm not sure if that's a Friday that Gary works or not, though...
too bad for me it is the Friday I work, and it's impossible to get soembody to cover for me this late in the game. Sorry!!
Post a Comment