Sunday, May 06, 2007

Red Flags

If any of you are worried about it, I just want to let you know that my secret still hasn't been published on Postsecret.com, so you can rest assured that the secret about being afraid the Second Coming would happen before they could read the last Harry Potter book isn't mine.

However, everyone besides Allison should be worried about me for another reason: I went into work on Friday and saw that we had gotten a new shot in, TwinRix which is both Hep A and Hep B, and my first thought was, "HEY, I WANT THAT!" So I went and put myself on the schedule so that I could get the shot, and worst of all, I was making a list in my head of all the other shots I wanted. I used to think Allison was totally nuts, but look at me now.

3 comments:

Allie said...

It would have been cool if that secret was yours--it would be like 2 secrets in one: 1) I believe in Jesus, and 2) I love Harry Potter. You should claim that one, even if it wasn't really yours. It's awesome.

Too bad I already have my HepA and HepB all done already, otherwise I would SO BE THERE to let you give me that new shot!

Danae said...

No good. I dread the month of November just because that's when they come around with the flu shots at S&H. I can say that after being pregnant and getting as many shots as I did, I don't mind them nearly as much as I used to. What's a little poke compared to being cut open and your insides being laid out on a table while they pull a baby out of your pelvis where it has been wedged for, I swear, the last couple of weeks before he was FINALLY ready to come out?

Chelsee said...

I HATE shots. :(