Saturday, November 15, 2008

On The List

Last Christmas, Allison asked us to make her a list of our top 20 songs. Since then, I've been trying to figure out what my top 20 songs are. For me, it's been really difficult. There are a few songs I KNOW would be on the list, but I only have about 5 I'm positive about, and filling in the blanks has is something I'm constantly thinking about.

This song is one of the definites.

When Kameryn was born, I would sometimes sing to her when it was just the two of us. I thought that once you had a baby all the lullabies and kids songs would just come back to you. That's not so much the case. Or it wasn't for me. So when I wanted to sing to her, this is the song that came to mind.

I know that as a mom, I'm going to make a TON of mistakes. I'm already making them. But I hope my kids know that one mistake I won't make is not loving them enough.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I have never heard that song before. It is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. And uh, you know, I would like to know what else is on your list, as well!

Chelsee said...

You are so cute. I love that song too! And I know that your kids know you love them. You have tons of letters to Kami about just that.