"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Family Of Four
Chelsee posted some pictures on her blog that she had taken of my family. But there were so many good ones, I wanted to show a couple more. Getting so big!
I feel like I keep saying "So cute!" on all your picture posts, but they're honestly the first words that come out of my mouth when I see your pictures! So, at the risk of being repetitious....SO CUTE!
Thanks!! :) I really liked how they turned out, except I wish I had gotten a picture when EVERYONE was looking at me. They are really really cute though. :)
I agree with Abby. I feel like I have a stamp or something, and keep saying that. But it's true! And seriously, Reagan. She's huge! I cannot believe how fast it goes!
3 comments:
I feel like I keep saying "So cute!" on all your picture posts, but they're honestly the first words that come out of my mouth when I see your pictures! So, at the risk of being repetitious....SO CUTE!
Thanks!! :) I really liked how they turned out, except I wish I had gotten a picture when EVERYONE was looking at me. They are really really cute though. :)
I agree with Abby. I feel like I have a stamp or something, and keep saying that. But it's true! And seriously, Reagan. She's huge! I cannot believe how fast it goes!
Post a Comment