So seriously, Reagan. She is so cute and HUGE! Like, she should still be like, tiny. It goes too fast! I'm already feeling it. I can't wait to come home soon and meet her!
You stole my idea!! I was thinking... "Hey, maybe I should just use one of my own pictures this time..." You beat me to it! Now I have to come up with something else instead!!
3 comments:
Me too! I feel lucky to know this clan. Happy Thanksgiving.
So seriously, Reagan. She is so cute and HUGE! Like, she should still be like, tiny. It goes too fast! I'm already feeling it. I can't wait to come home soon and meet her!
You stole my idea!! I was thinking... "Hey, maybe I should just use one of my own pictures this time..." You beat me to it! Now I have to come up with something else instead!!
Post a Comment