Friday, March 03, 2006

Yesterday driving home I saw a bumper sticker on some guy's really nice black truck that just ruined the whole thing for me. It said REDNECK in bold letters, and the letters were colored so that the word made a confederate flag. To me, this is the equivilant of buying a bumper sticker that says, "I'm a worthless ignorant dumb-shit" and putting it on your car. Maybe I should do it and see how many I sell.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I know I am my father's daughter when I see license plate covers that say "POW MIA - You are not forgotten" and I get chills that go through my entire body.

But Kjersti, you should sell those bumper stickers. We could make a fortune!! :)

Allie said...

Also in the "Worthless Ignorant Dumbass" category of bumperstickers would have to be ANY sticker you see on Bob Threshner's (Steve's supervisor)van. How about, "Fight like a Man! (Get down on your knees and pray)" or "SLOW DOWN and look at god's creations" This guy has, not one, but 7--7 Jesus Fish on his van--2 big ones, for his wife and himself, and 5 little ones for his five little ratlings. My master plan is to get a triangle rainbow sticker and add it to his collection. He's got so much shit on that van--how long do you think it will take him to notice that its there?