Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I have to say, and I know this is random, but right now I feel bad for the hockey team, the Utah Grizzlies. They're playing Alaska tonight IN ALASKA, and come on, who are you gonna cheer for in that one? The little Utah Desert team or the team that was BORN ON THE ICE?! And more than that, I bet the Alaskan team is like, "Dude, Utah Boys, have you ever even SEEN a Grizzly?" And the Utah team is gonna have to be like, "Yeah, in the zoo once." Come on now. Hopefully the Alaskan team will be nice. But I, for one, will not be surprised if the Utah boys come home with their spirits broken. Alaska is just better suited for it, guys. Sorry about that one.

6 comments:

Danae said...

LOL. Since when do you pay attention to Hockey??

Kimba said...

Apparently Kjersti has multiple hidden obsessions. Next we'll be hearing about her complete disgust because women's lacrosse is a non-contact sport, and why in the world can't girls hit each other just like the boys?!

Allie said...

Kjersti, you crack me up.

Chelsee said...

Agreed! You are so funny! But, I agree with Danae, when did you start paying attention to Hockey?

Kjersti said...

And the proof: Alaska beat Utah 8-1. You don't want to be from Utah and go up against an Alaskan with a bear as your mascot. Those Alaskans will eat you alive.

-Wes- said...

That's what happens when you come to my house! Buyaa!!!