I'm having a Superbowl party tomorrow with Gary and Danae and the babies, but it's too bad. I love football, I've loved watching it since high school, and I get really into the games. Too bad I don't have a team to root for.

"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton

3 comments:
iawqlp sucks sweaty goat balls.
Your pictures are great. I can't believe how big Kami is getting.
I know it's tragic that the broncos didn't make it to the bowl this year (and haven't in many consecutive years now--lame) but take heart in the knowledge that SSFB HATES HATES HATES Peyton Manning. If there was a team Manning, she would be any other team. So, just to piss her off, I'm rooting for the Colts. =) It adds just a little bit of joy back into the bowl this year.
Cheers!
Caleb and I are having our own little party...all by ourselves...
But I swear, we spent enough money on little goodies to feed an army. It's insane. :)
Have fun! And yeah - I don't have a team either. I'm just watching for the commercials...heheheh
The best part about the superbowl is the nap I took right in the middle of it.... ahhhhhhhhh! It was nice.
Post a Comment