Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Book #3 For the Year

I finished my book this morning. Kameryn decided to get up at the ungodly time of 8:30 in the morning, and all of us went and sat on the couch in the living room. I read my book, and Jay and Kameryn watched some show with a sloth and a frog and an anteater that explained to them why echoes are nothing to be afraid of. And that no, you didn't accidently swallow a drum, that's just your heart beating. I can understand that Kameryn got sucked in from time to time because of all the colors and the music, but you should have seen Jay. ENGROSSED.

Anyway, the book was really good, I really enjoyed it. I spent mornings after I had read it re-telling Jay everything I had read. I highly recommend it, and if anyone wants to read it just let me know. Or if you're interested and want to get it from the Library or buy it, it's called "The Tipping Point, How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference" by Malcolm Gladwell.

So, that's another goal that I've still kept since the New Year, which brings my grand total of "Resolutions I've Kept Since The Year Began" to a hefty 2. It's better than nothing.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

I've been meaning to get that book from Abs. I'm just so busy reading all of this FICTION stuff. :) Way to stick to your resolutions! :)

Danae said...

Hoo-ray! You won't be surprise to know that Jay told me you had finished this book before I heard it from you. :) I do want to borrow it, but it will have to wait until after I'm done with Twilight and New Moon. (See my blog for details.)

Chelsee said...

You have beat me. I have only read two books so far this year! :( And, at least you made New Year's Resolutions. I though about it, and then forgot to do it!