Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Attitude if a 10 Month Old

Last night Blogger kept pulling up an error when I tried to sign in, which is why I didn't post last night. I was going to tell a story about Kameryn, and the older she gets and the more she understands, the more attitude she gets.
Last night she was crawling around on the gorund while Chelsee, Jay and I ate our dinner and watched Alias. She kept trying to crawl into the kitchen, and Jay would tell her, "Kameryn, no." She's sit down, look back at him, shake her head and keep crawling into the kitchen. She did it twice! The, "Yes, I hear you, but no, I don't care what you think."
I was asking one of my patients once about her daughter, and she said, "She's so much like I was growing up that she makes me crazy. I know she's my mom's wish on me."
Mom? Anything you need to tell me?!

6 comments:

Allie said...

As your other mom, I can claim the curse. Remember all the times that I told you to stay out of my room? Remember all of the things I did to try and keep you out of my room? Remember how you completely disregarded all of that and just went in anyway and played with my shadowbox figurines and always forgot to put them back in the right places, which is how I knew you had been there?
Kameryn is your karma.
=)

Chelsee said...

You need mom to tell you that you had an attitude?? :)

That was really cool though. I also really liked it when Danae said, "Kameryn, where is my nose?" and she pointed right to it! She is so smart!!

Little Momma said...

3bmshtrIt all comes in the course of things. Realizing that your children are pretty much just like you is only a curse if you have rebellious and ornery children. I am grateful and amazed that my children, especially as teenagers, were so easy to live with and loveable. I know you all have stories about how you weren't as "good" as I always thought you were, but I am still not disappointed. You have all turned out to be such great people, in my opinion. That is why my previous supervisor at work wanted me to write a book entitled "Parenting for Dummies," even though I never claimed it was because of me that you all turned out so good.

Danae said...

Kameryn IS so smart. She knew exactly where my nose was. AND, I think it's freaking hilarious how she's blowing bubbles. I highly recommend that if you haven't seen her do this, go see it!

Kimba said...

I wanna see bubbles! We need pics of her post haste!

Chelsee said...

Taking pictures of Kameryn blowing bubbles is really hard. It is more luck then anything else. With all of us with cameras at the time, did anyone get a picture?