Every year Chelsee and I plan to watch all of the nominations for Best Picture. So far, I've seen one. And honestly I think I may have seen the best one first.
I thought Little Miss Sunshine was really funny and touching and entertaining. I watched it with my mom and Danae this weekend, and I think they liked it, but the first time I watched it was with Geoffrey and Chelsee, and we all seemed to get so into it that I don't think any of us wanted it to end.
The family in it is so quirky that you really can't like any of them completely, and I think it's that fact that made me like them so much, because they have a certain real-ness to them. The filming in it is beautiful, and I think despite some parts that make you embarassed for the family, it's overall a halarious movie.
I think that main part I like about it is the same thing I like about my family; everyone is so different and focused on different things and their lives are all taking them in different directions, but when it comes down to it they enjoy being together and know how to have a good time. They look out for each other and want to protect each other.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, so this movie is really not what you think. It was, however, incredibly entertaining. I think Mom laughed the whole way through! I laughed, I cried, I made you pause it for bottle breaks so I wouldn't miss anything... so overall it was a dang good flick. Thanks for the suggestion, Kjersti!
We watched the edited version of this and REALLY loved it! I nearly DIED though during that ice cream scene! How is it possible to hate someone so much, so quickly?! :) Super good show!
Post a Comment