Friday, February 02, 2007

New Hair

I used mom's Christmas gift certificate to go and get my hair cut and colored yesterday. Megan, as always, did a great job and I really love the colors since I told her I wanted blonde and red streaks but wasn't really sure how that would turn out.
This second picture of me is dark, but it was the only one I liked since I had a really dorky smile in all the rest of them. Plus you get to see the great flower wallpaper in the bathroom, and that's always a good thing! Hooray for new hair!

5 comments:

Little Momma said...

Your hair is very beautiful. Hooray for gift certificates in your Christmas stocking! Whoever thought of that was a genius!

Chelsee said...

I love your hair! It is so cute! And whoever thought of those gift certificates was a GENIUS!!! :)

Kimba said...

Cute hair!!! Love it! Yeah for Fridays too! Cute hair and The WEEKEND?!?!? What could be better? I ask you!

Allie said...

Lovely hair! GENIUS gift certificates! Would you tell me, how could it be any better than this?

Danae said...

Hoo-ray for Megan and giving us all CUTE hair! I love your new cut and color. It's totally smokin'. The question now is, WHO IS GOING TO DO OUR HAIR IF WE ALL MOVE?? We should sign a petition saying Megan has to come with us!