What better way to celebrate Valentines Day than listing all of the celebrity couples that Jay and I have outlasted? THERE IS NO BETTER WAY!!!
1.Britney Spears and Jason Alexander
2. Britney Spears and K-Fed (I think we get double points for that.)
3. Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney
4. Eminem and Kim (the second time around.)
5. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock
And, yeah, that's it because I don't have the gusto to start looking them up on the Internet. I'm both pleased with thinking of at least 5 and also a little bit disgusted that these facts are actually lodged in my brain. My dad would be so ashamed!
Anyway, Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job, Kjersti! It's nice to know that what you and Jay have is real, isn't it? It's SO nice to have relationships of substance.
Is it scary that Britney Spears is on there twice?! And that Eminem & Kim are as well?!
Congrats guys!
LOL. That's funny! Happy Valentine's Day, Kjersti! Sorry you and Jay started having dinner before you got my message that we were going out. :(
Post a Comment