Kami with her best (stuffed) friend, Mr. Quackers. Lately she wants to take him anywhere she goes, and when she first sees him she'll cover him in kisses.
These are the new clothes we bought her this weekend because she's growing out of everything else so quickly. I will be the first to admit she dresses better than I do. We also bought her socks and shoes, but she pulls them off almost immediatly after we put them on. And if you need a reminder about how old she's getting:She pulls herself to standing on almost everything now. She hasn't started walking along furniture or anything like that yet, but give it a week. She's almost 10 months old and sometimes when I see her standing up or crawling around or climbing the stairs, I honestly wonder where all the time went. And she just keeps getting more beautiful.
2 comments:
I second the "more beautiful"!!! I can't believe how big she is! And she's so freaking cute!!!! I love that she loves her little duck, and I love her big smiles. You are so lucky Kjersti! Thanks for making my Monday morning. And you KNOW that's hard to do!!! :)
That's my girl!!! We love Kameryn. :) She's is gorgeous, and I'm so glad she loves me. I love having her attention when I walk in the room. Last night when I came to pick up Jay, she got all excited just when I knocked on the door. I wonder if she's starting to pick up on our routine of dropping off and picking up Isaac. She's SO smart! And I'm so jealous that she's going to be so tall!
Post a Comment