So do I blog because my life is interesting, or is my life intersting because I blog?
My honest answer is my life is more interesting because I blog, and it's for a very simple reason: During the day I'm actually thinking about what I should blog about after I get home from work, and because of that I try to notice little things that I could blog about. It's something that is constantly going through my head.
A confession: I made the resolution to get my moles checked out because it would give me something to write about. So in a way, blogging saved my life. Yeah, that's a stretch. But now instead of two a-typical moles on my back, I have two scars which I don't think I would've thought about without my blog.
And here is my informational part of the blog, it's actually some facts about sex I heard on the radio this afternoon. Due to some adult content, you may want your children to step away from the computer. And that means you, Geoff.
1. The shortest fully engorged penis recorded is 1 3/4 inches.
2. It takes the average couple 38 minutes from the beginning of foreplay until climax.
3. The most common fantasy for both men and women is oral sex.
4. 64% of adults think it's okay to have affairs once in a while.
5. Since 1603 there have been 83 recorded cases of men being born with two penises.
6. 23% of adults say they were virgins when they got married.
I hope I'm not offending people, I thought those were interesting statistics. Some of them make me wonder WHO these people were surveying!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think we might all be too embarassed to respond to this one... but I have to say they were indeed interesting facts. Thanks for sharing!!
64% of people thought it was okay to have affairs ONCE IN A WHILE?! Once in a while. Like, no big deal, I think I'll wait to have my affair until NEXT month, cause my last affair was just two weeks ago. I should wait, yes.
(rolls eyes and wonders what the heck is WRONG with these people..)
EXACTLY!
What kind of skanky radio station do you listen to, Scarlett? You must not have been listening to NPR, because I don't think that they would talk about those facts on NPR. Or, if they did, they would have surveyed a more moral population. =)
Post a Comment