Monday, February 05, 2007

Can you Do It?

Jay and I were walking out of Smith's a couple weeks ago and Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" came on the speakers. I commented to him that even though Titanic was made, what, almost 10 years ago, they overplayed that song SO MUCH at the time that even now when I hear it, I cringe.

To which Jay replied, "Well, it's the only song Celine Dion is known for."

And I scoffed, "No, Celine Dion has like, 7 CDs. I could list 10 of her songs right now."

Not to be outdone, Jay said, "Alright, do it."

I have to admit, since I haven't listened to a Celine Dion CD in, well, a LONG time, I only got 7.

Can you do it? No cheating.

8 comments:

Kimba said...

Ughhhhhhhhhh............no. Lol. But I could DEFINITELY sing along to them! Shamelessly....right?! Come on! You KNOW that when Celine comes on the radio...and you're all alone in your car...you TOTALLY turn it up and belt 'em out!

Is it just me?

Kimba said...

Oops sorry, wanted to tell you my all-time favorite, totally obscure Celine Dion Song.

As featured on "So You Think You Can Dance".....Calling You. She sung it live, only once I think! From the album "A l'Olympia".

Danae said...

I love Celine Dion! I have all of her CDs except for the French ones...

Allie said...

My Heart will go on
Beauty and the Beast
When I fall in Love
Colour of my Love
All Coming Back to me Now
Power of the Dream
Because You Loved Me
I'm You're Angel
Prayer
When You Call on Me
I Remember LA
That's the Way it Is
THe Power of Love

Maybe SSFB can name 10 now that she's gone to the Celine Dion Concert!

Chelsee said...

I was thinking as I was reading comments, so now I will never know if I could have done it or not, but I wanted to add from her CD A New Day Has Come. :

A New Day Has Come
I Surrender
Rain, Tax
When The Wrong One Loves Your Right
I'm Alive

And that one I hate... what's it called... Nature Boy. I HATE that song.

Allie said...

oh, and asfafsa sucks sweaty goat balls.

Danae said...

I TOTALLY read this wrong. I totally could have kicked trash on this test, but I thought you meant name 10 ALBUMS, not individual songs.

Whatever. I still win for owning all her CDs.

Danae said...

The ultimate tear-jerker Celine Dion song is, "I love you, Goodbye." Listen with a box of tissues.