Yesterday when I came home from work I walked in my apartment and could hear Kameryn squealing from the kitchen. I walked so that she could see me in the doorway, and she looked at me, reached out for me, and with a huge smile said, "MAMA!" Just the once. Like she got it. It made my entire night. Until the whole hand-burning thing, of course.
Then tonight I got my old cellphone out for her to play with, and I would make it ring and then "answer it." I'd say, "Oh, you want to talk to Kameryn?" And I'd put it up to her ear, and everytime she'd laugh and then go, "DADA!"
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it when I come over to pick of Isaac and Kameryn sees me and GOES CRAZY. She usually screams and kicks her legs. I love it, too, when she bends her body all over the place just to get her face in line with mine so I KNOW she's looking at me and wants my attention. Poor Isaac... sometimes I walk in and go straight to Kameryn instead of picking him up. Sometimes I just can't resist that beautiful little girl!
I am such a sucker for her too! I love how excited she gets when she sees me! We are working on the name thing though... :)
Post a Comment