Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Official Apology

I, Kjersti, apologise to my little sister, Chelsee, for all the times that I made fun of her for watching "Alias." I thought it was a lame show and that she was wasting her time, and now that she's got me started watching it I can hardly wait to find out what Sydney and her daddy are going to do next. So yes, in front of my family and friends and the entire Internet (because we all know I have a HUGE internet following who read my blog DAILY) I want to say that I was wrong. Alias is a good show AND addicting. I'm sorry for doubting you, Chelsee.
-Kjersti

P.S. I still don't apologise for Xena. Or Smallville.

3 comments:

Danae said...

Amen! The episode of Smallville I lived through for Geoff and Chelsee's sake was only bearable by the fact that I was cutting out our pictures from Target and was not looking directly at the television screen. Can we say 'BAD ACTING'?

On the flip side, I am also a HUGE fan of Alias, as you all know since you helped chip in to get the box set for my birthday. I thank you!! My husband thanks you!! Sydney and Vaughn can go on kicking butt and saving us all from bad guys! :)

Allie said...

I can't wait for the day when I read this same apology about Harry Potter.

Also, I would like to say that I was once told that I looked like Jennifer Garner, which was a comment I took as a compliment.

PS--I haven't ever seen an episode of Alias.

Chelsee said...

Allie, you need to watch them! I even commented on one of the episodes that I was watching with Kjersti that Jennifer Garner sometimes reminds me of you.

And Kjersti, you are forgiven! :) Thank you for the public apology. That was nice of you.

And Danae, I would like to point out that you were the one that offered to let me and Geoffrey come over and watch Smallville at your house. You knew in ADVANCE that is what we wanted to do! (But thanks for putting up with it for our sake.)

Now let's all go have an Alias party!!! We need an entire day to just watch a bunch! Not just two!