"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
Sunday, March 18, 2007
A Birthday Sucker
I know that I'm a total sucker for my baby. The proof lies in the fact that I have the day off for my 23rd birthday and I'm planning on spending the day at the zoo. And I can't wait! I can't wait to see the expression on Kami's face when she sees the monkeys!
For all of our sakes, (sakes? sake's? whatever...) take your new fancy camera and post all the fun pics!! I think that's one of the things I'm most excited for, taking my kids to the zoo!
AND HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!! I sent you a card last night, and am sending you a REAL LIVE card as well. It will get there late...sorry. :) But Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you have it off. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You must be having a good day because I called you but you didn't answer, and you never called me back! I hope you had a fabulous day off and spending time with your family at the zoo. :)
3 comments:
For all of our sakes, (sakes? sake's? whatever...) take your new fancy camera and post all the fun pics!! I think that's one of the things I'm most excited for, taking my kids to the zoo!
AND HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!! I sent you a card last night, and am sending you a REAL LIVE card as well. It will get there late...sorry. :) But Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you have it off. :)
I hope you take lots of pictures and show me!! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a lot of fun today!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You must be having a good day because I called you but you didn't answer, and you never called me back! I hope you had a fabulous day off and spending time with your family at the zoo. :)
Post a Comment