Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ducks and Such

It's possible that the best part of today was stopping at Sugarhouse Park. We got Kameryn out of the car and she just stared, astounded, at the ducks, geese and seagulls. When she sees something new like that she stays totally quiet and just stares at it, almost like she's trying to take it all in and figure it out at the same time.
We walked around and a bunch of people said hi and waved to Kameryn, and one lady even stopped so that Kameryn could look at her dogs. It was a lot of fun to be with Kameryn to experience something new.

I think trying to teach her that the ducks she saw today are the real version of Mr. Quackers is going to take awhile, though!

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I wish that I could have come with you! That sounds SO cute! I am glad that you guys had a good time.

Danae said...

Next time you guys go, call us! I would love to get Isaac out and for him to see some more animals. He's probably still way too young to understand, but I think it would be good for him... and for us too!