Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Wesley!

Buddy, for your birthday I've decided to give you something I know you'll enjoy: I'm going to forgive you for throwing my Spice Girls tape into the bushes where it probably still is. I know, I know, I'm a total stud. You don't have to thank me.
Really, though, I look up to you and I love you so much. I love when you come home because you're so fun to be around and I wish I could see you more often. I hope you do something awesome for your birthday, and hopefully I'll see you again fairly soon. (I hope you know if it takes having another baby to get you down here, I'LL DO IT! I'm not scared!)
Love you buddy!

2 comments:

Danae said...

Yeah! What a NICE person you are, Kjersti! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY! I hope you got my birthday card...

LOVE YOU!!

Chelsee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!