
"Dad says that Gramma is always with us"
"Even though I'm sure he can't hear her"
"When she sings me my lullaby."
Dooce had this site on her website and that's how I found it. When I first started reading these I found there are some I loved and some that are REALLY weird. Going through scrapbook stuff yesterday I found a bunch of these I had printed off, and went to the site again for the first time in a long time. I loved this one when I read it. Even if you don't like what it says, I love how sweet the little girl is in the picture. I love the captions, though.
1 comment:
What a sweetheart! I totally believe there are angels looking out for us. :) What a sad world it would be if you didn't believe in such a thing.
Post a Comment