Monday, March 19, 2007

Nobody Likes You When You're 23...

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who sent E-mails and gave presents and posted blogs and sent cards regarding my birthday! It was so sweet of all of you!
I have to say that this has been my favorite birthday that I can remember. I got the day off, and Jay and I went bowling and to lunch and to the zoo with Kameryn, which is exactly how I wanted my birthday to go. I took so many amazing pictures of my baby with my fancy new camera. The only reason they're not posted is because I have to download some software before I can upload them, and I don't know what Jay did with the disk. So wait with baited breath. They're coming, and they're awesome!
Also, tonight we rented and watched a movie I've been wanting to see for a long time, "Running with Scissors." Yeah, don't waste your money on it. There's some parts in it that are touching, but the rest of it is neither here nor there, and some parts make you wonder why you're still watching it at all.

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am glad that you had a fun birthday and I can't wait for you to post pictures!!! Love you!

Little Momma said...

So, did Kameryn like the monkeys?

Kimba said...

I can't wait to see the pics!!! :) I'm so glad you had a fabulous birthday. :)
And uh, yes. :) I remember all those commercials! Lol So sad....but yet so good.... :)

Danae said...

Uh, are you already 23? I thought you were like 21 or 22... dang it!

Chelsee said...

I know! I keep forgetting how old people are now!! I used to keep track. I don't anymore.